Nice Gallery is a neat image gallery plugin for jQuery. It offers different possible configurations while still being lightweight and easy to work with.
Here are some of its features:
- The images can have different appearance effects: fade, slide, quick slide, stack and none.
- The body can be set to have a constant dimension for all images or automatically resize based on the size of the current image.
- The description can be under the image, on the side of it or can be disabled.
- The thumbs panel can be under the images, on the side of them or disabled.
- The arrows can be on the outside or on the inside.
- Keyboard arrows can be used for navigation.
- There are 15 JS settings available to be configured.
- It comes with 7 templates showcasing the gallery in different configurations.
- It is lightweight. The minified JS plugin file is under 10KB.
- It is fully responsive.
- It has cross browser support.
- It has smooth and fast animations.
- It is easy to work with and implement.
- It has continued support.
- And free updates.
Have a look over the preview page to see the gallery in action.
This is the jQuery plugin version of the gallery. A WordPress plugin version is also available here.
Future updates and developments will be listed here and the files will be free for anyone who has purchased the gallery at any time. 1.0 (15 December 2017):